As taken from the Bylaws, Article 2,
The purpose of this Organization (within the limits of its ability) shall be to:
- Fight and extinguish any structure fire occurring on land belonging to members of the corporation (Member structures), within the Curley Creek Volunteer Fire District.
- Protect member structures, within the district, from fires occurring on other lands
- Respond to and fight wildland fires on member's property within the district as per the current Memorandum of Understanding between the Idaho Department of Lands and Curley Creek Volunteer Fire District, Inc.
- Provide the above services on a mutual aid basis to other participating fire districts
- Provide the above services to non-members for compensation according to the fee schedule determined by the Board of Directors.